19 May, 2014

525


camfair
I called into the Photographica event yesterday before going to see the Mary Ellen Mark photographs
at Somerset House as part of the Sony World Photography Awards.
I did not buy anything at Photographica, but did lust after a Nikon S3 Olympic (black)
on the Peter Loy stand which is far too expensive for me.
The Sony Awards photos were very good, as you would expect, but there were too many pristine HDR images. Thank goodness for the Mary Ellen Mark exhibition room.
Fujifilm X10. May 2014.
© John Banting 2014.

Previous ... ... Latest
Another site I visit regularly...
Boxes and Bellows

1 comment:

Andrea Ingram said...

Well, that was very in-control. Not buying anything! I'd love to go to that one day - without my purse :-)
You really get around to the exhibitions - very envious.